Let's work togetherAn introduction to working with WP Expert
I’m existed to discuss working on this website with you. Outlined on the following paragraphs are all the basics on how we work.
Please read trough the entire page carefully to ensure that our processes work for you. if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
If everything looks good, the next steps are outlined at the end of this page!
Monday to Friday – 9 am to 4 pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and official Canadian holidays.
- All support requests are to be logged via the support system by emailing email@example.com. No support tickets will be accepted by email or phone. This gives us the opportunity to capture all of the information required to fulfil your request as well as automatically feeding the request in to our system with the correct contact details.
- Your support request should contain clear information about the issue that you are having along with any other information that may help to clarify or resolved the issue.
- A new support request should be raised for each individual issue. Please do not list multiple requests within a single ticket.
- Support requests will be dealt with as quickly as possible. This is dependent on the volume of support requests the team are dealing with but your request will, either be resolved, or a development window scheduled within 1 working day.
- Standard Support is provided during normal office hours 9am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday. Any support work that you request to be completed outside of our standard hours, such as evenings and weekends, will be charged against your support account at 1.5 X the standard rate and considered as an ‘Out of Hours’ service.
- Whilst we will try to help you as much as possible and we understand that urgent issues can arise, out of hours support services should be considered an exception and we can’t commit to fulfilling all out of hours requests immediately.
- All work carried out along with the time taken will be logged within your support account. You can access your account at any time to view work undertaken.
- Any unused support hours will expire at the end of each month.